All humanoids have 6 attributes:
Attributes are the core of a character defining his capabilities. They can be improved to a certain degree, but its limited and difficult to do so.
Skills are associated to attributes. They level up faster in relation to this attribute.
Attributes are ranged between 0-20, 10 being a normal standard human.
They improve mayor combat stats during battle.
- Every level above 10 increases damage by +5%, its lowered by -5% for every level below 10.
- Increases Force.
- Decrease weight penalty.
- Every level above 10 increases defence by +5%, its lowered by -5% for every level below 10.
- Increases move speed.
- Every level above 10 increases attack by +5%, its lowered by -5% for every level below 10.
- Increases attack speed.
- Every level increases HP by +5% and give an additional +3HP.
- Increases resistance.
- Decrease morale cost in a party.
- Increases all social interactions.
- Mayor set of trade skills are Intelligence dependant.
- Improve AI decision making during combat